Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sweet Dreamers Blog Challenge: Use an Animal on your Christmas card

   What a fun challenge- I have tone of stamps with animals on them.  This one is one of my favorites- I used Copics to color it in- my first time  since I did not have Copics until Christmas of last year!  This stamp is copyright 1992, so one of the first I purchased.
  I stamped the mice in Black Tuxedo Memento Ink, and colored the image in with markers.
  I am going to post my marker colors here- just for my future reference:
RV29, RV32, C0,C2, C3, B02, E0000, E00, E02. YG17, YG06 and Sakura Gelly Roll Pen for the glittery effect.
The technique is called AI Foil by the Technique Junkies Aug Newsletter.  The CS is Stampin Up retired pacific Point.  The Stamp is by Embossing Arts.

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments are greatly appreciated!
Shelly

3 comments:

Karli said...

I love the look of that foil technique. I'm going to have to try it. I subscribe to the TJ Newsletter & I love it. Thanks for the inspiration :) Great job with the challenge!

Kathy said...

This is super cute. Love the background with the foil. You always inspire me with the new techniques you use. I may have to subscribe to the TJ newsletter, you make all the techniques look really great!

Anonymous said...

incredible card - ai foil is one of my fave techniques!