Thursday, November 3, 2011

DT call at the Creative Belli Blog


Want to be a Belli Girl?

CREATIVE BELLI CHALLENGE DESIGN TEAM CALL!

We are looking to add some talented stampers to join our team for the first 2012 term, which runs January 1-June 30, 2012. ANY stamper, scrapbooker or papercrafter is welcome to apply!

Requirements:
~ You must be able to follow instructions on time and work well with others.
~ Check out the participants blogs and comment please.
~ Post your work with the weekly code to other Forums you are participating in and comment in those areas too.
~ You may "miss" 3 challenges out of the 6 month commitment.
~ Participate in each Bi-weekly Challenge and upload your project to the Belli blog no later than the Sunday evening before the Challenge Week.
~ Post a permanent DT banner on your blog
~ Join the DT Yahoo Group (our sole means of communication)
~ You MUST have a blog and be posting regularly.

To Apply:
Please create a card for your favorite challenge in your best work and send it (100kb or less each) to dbruno@stny.rr.com by December 15th. Please use BELLI DT CALL as your subject line. You may use any stamps and supplies you have. Be sure to include your full name, address, email address, and a link to your blog.

PLEASE NOTE: previous DT experience is not necessary.

We will not be able to respond to each submission. If you are chosen, you will hear from us by December 16. We will post the NEW members of the Design Team on December 20th.

If you have any questions please email me at dbruno@stny.rr.com with BELLI DT CALL Question in the subject line. I will do my best to get back to you within a day or two.

Don't forget to play along with our current Belli challenge !  We look forward to hearing from you :-) Good luck!

I am on a fun road trip- I will post pictures Saturday!

Thanks for stopping by! Shelly

3 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

If I only had the time :0)

Hope you gets lots on new artists to sign up.

Thanks so much Shelly for posting my giveaway. I have added you for the surprise as well as the bonus giveaways. best of luck my friend!
hugs Lynn

Kristine said...

Hi Shelley! Sounds great but I can't possibly add one more DT to my repertoire! I think I need to downsize in fact as I'm busy busy every week. ANywhoo... thanks so much for popping by my blog today! That made my day. I wish I had more time to visit peeps and comment. Hence, the more reason to downsize right? ;) Have a wonderful Sunday friend!!

Jan Hennings said...

Sounds like a great call! I wanted to stop in and say THANKS for your sweet comment you left on the Really Reasonable Blog about my 12 Days of Christmas :)