Monday, December 19, 2011

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

There are three winners for my Blog Candy Tonight.  Drum roll........

Candy #1 Technique Junkies Stampbooking CD

 Random.org # 16
16 Juliet A said...
I have won so much stuff from you already I should be ashamed to put my name in the hat, but those prizes are just too awesome to pass up! You are a sweetie to share the wealth like this!


Candy #2  3D and fun folds CD

Random.org  #27
27 Sandi said...
Well I found you at Lotsa Scrap! New follower and yes I am a scrapper..:) Great give aways! Funwithscrapbookin@gmail.com



Candy #3 One Year Subscription to the Technique Junkies

Random.org # 17
17 Marjie Kemper said...
What a load of beautiful blog candy! I'm a scrapper and a stamper. Thanks for the chance!


Congrats and a HUGE Thanks to all who played along.

*****I do not have access to e-mail until Thursday- I can read it but cannot reply at all.......  If you are a winner and want to contact me, please leave a reply to a post, and I will read and not publish it.   ********
Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

4 comments:

2amscrapper said...

Congrats to the winners--woo hoo to Sandi who linked up thru me. Everyone have a great holiday!

Marjie Kemper said...

Thank you so much, Shelly. I am thrilled!

Tracey said...

Congrats to the winners :)

Wishing you & your family a Very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year Shelly.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Sandi McLean said...

Oh I am thrilled also! Thank you so much Shelly! And thank you Helene!!