Thursday, February 2, 2012

Blog Candy Winner-TJ CD

My Computer died on Monday- and I was working on 'extracting' some files off of the hard drive tonight- totally forgot about the Blog candy winner- so sorry.

I used Random.org and it choose #25- that is Darlene:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...
okey dokey ... I'm back to let you know I have now SHARED your fabulous candy offer on my sidebar!
If (when ... lol) I win, you can contact me at akadafney@yahoo.com

Thanks again for the inspiration and opportunity to win.

Thanks to all who joined in- I really appreciate everyone stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

1 comment:

Darlene said...

WHOO HOO! This is AWESOME!! I'm so thrilled & excited! Thanks so much!

Don't even mention computer problems ... Uuuugh ... mine crashed over last weekend and I've spent all week reinstalling EVERYTHING! Luckily I didn't loose too much ... had done a recent backup! But still ... what a NIGHTMARE!! Good Luck and Thanks again!