Sunday, April 15, 2012

Celebrate!!!

I made a fun card for a Special Lady today- a virtual card to say Happy Birthday!
  Images are all from Create with TLC, as is the digi paper. I colored the image with Copic markers and added Sakura Gelly Roll Pen highlights for shimmer. I colored the seam binding with Copic markers as well. I used SU Brilliant Blue and Confetti cardstock.
 I have to stop by Create with TLC every other day at minimum.....  I hope Paulette knows how much she is appreciated!

Thanks for stopping by!
 Shelly

8 comments:

Anne Temple said...

This is so pretty! Love those colors you chose.

Theresa said...

I really like your card. It is so delicate and nice choice of colors. Ths sparkle on the ballons adds the perfect touch.

Tammy said...

Beautiful! Gorgeous image and as always, perfectly colored!

jimlynn said...

Super Fantastic!!! Love everything about this gorgeous card!
Lynn

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, that is SO sweet, Shelly!! What a special birthday card. Love the blues and the lovely layout. :)

Donna said...

Very pretty, Shelly! I'm sure your special friend will love it. TLC images are so much fun! Have a wonderful week!

Marilyn said...

Very pretty Shelly! I like the blues and that is a fab image.

NanaConnie said...

Shelly, I love everything about this card but that bow just knocks my socks off! Fab color combo!