Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Tuesday Throwdown- Christmas Scene


It's time for Tuesday Throwdown's posting- our sponsor for this challenge is My Grafico. Today, we are creating a Christmas Scene.


 I decided to go with a dark owl- my husband thinks they look like penguins. The image is colored with Copic markers. I added liquid applique to the hats on the 2 singing owls. The Cross stitched die is inked up with Autique Paper Distress ink. I added a sentiment is by Unity. The DP is unmarked. The ric rak is Ranger/TH.

I hope you will join us and link up your Christmas Scene over at Tuesday Throwdown.

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly this is adorable. Love your scene.

Lynn McAuley said...

How cute are these singing penguins?? What a fun holiday card, Shelly!!

Kim said...

This is beautiful Shelly! I love the scene. It is absolutely adorable.